Terms & Conditions in short
LIFELINE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
It is our intention that your experience with The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd. shall exceed your expectations!
The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd. will grant course tuition refunds using the following time schedule:
- All LifeLine course participants may request a refund until the refund window closes.
- The refund window is open for 72 hours from initial date of purchase.
- No refunds will be issued 72 hours after the date of purchase.
- LifeLine Tools will be shipped once refund window has closed.
- All refund requests must be summitted through the LifeLine Center website under Cancelation and Refund Policy.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to summitt a refund request or call 847-714-0209
All matters regarding client health require medical supervision. The LifeLine Technique® is not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician and/or medical professional. Certified LifeLine Practitioners are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual participant; nor are they responsible for your specific health needs that may require medical attention and/or supervision. The practitioner, developer of The LifeLine, or publisher of any materials pertaining to The LifeLine Technique® will be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestion when participating in any LifeLine session, training, or application of information as it pertains to The LifeLine Technique®. The LifeLine Technique® © 2002 by Dr. Darren R. Weissman