Every 2 Years
Conducted via zoom video
Run a LifeLine session
MAINTAINING EXCELLENCE AND CLIENT SUPPORT
The LifeLine Technique® is an ever-growing and evolving process. For individuals who
choose to utilize The LifeLine Technique® as a professional practice or incorporate it, or
aspects of it, in an already established practice Recertification, is required.
The CLP Recertification process is designed to support, educate, update, and inspire
Certified LifeLine Practitioners to show up as their most confident and courageous selves
when working with clients, to provide a unique style of service and care.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RECERTIFICATION?
- Update current skills and LifeLine language
- Provide the highest quality of support for your clients
- Maintain professional credentials as a CLP
- Receive 5% on LifeLine Affiliate Program
- Eligibility to become a LifeLine Ignite Teacher or maintain LifeLine Ignite Teacher status and receive 10% on LifeLine Affiliate Program
- Eligibility for LifeLine Business Coaching
- Special discounts for LifeLine Courses
- 25% off sessions through The LifeLine Wellness Center
- Promotion on the CLP Directory
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE NOT TO RECERTIFY:
You will be moved to the designation of Certified in The LifeLine Technique®. The following would apply:
- This is for individuals who are using The LifeLine Technique® as a daily practice for their own personal and family use. Will NOT be listed on the CLP Directory.
- Being Certified in The LifeLine Technique® DOES NOT allow you to charge for LifeLine Sessions, claim to be a Certified LifeLine Practitioner (CLP), or use aspects of The LifeLine Technique® in any professional manner.
- Should someone who is Certified in The LifeLine Technique® desire to reactivate their Certified LifeLine Practitioner (CLP) status, all that would be required is successful completion of the CLP Recertification process.
CERTIFIED LIFELINE PRACTITIONER RECERTIFICATION PROCESS
Run a LifeLine Session
Provide a LifeLine session in 90 minutes with one of the Certified LifeLine Practitioners who proctor the CLP Recertification process through The LifeLine Wellness Center.
The session is performed via zoom or another format of video conferencing. Recertification can be completed in-person per availability and location of CLP proctoring the session.
Evaluation of MRT
The ability to surrogate Muscle Reflex Test will need to be demonstrated. If you would prefer to perform MRT with a person you will need to coordinate having a client to do a LifeLine session with while being proctored.
Conduct a Full LifeLine Session
CLP will be asked to demonstrate the 16 steps of The LifeLine Technique®, use of MRT, and current language based on The LifeLine Technique® Flow Chart and manual.
Receive Recertification Checklist
Evaluation of LifeLine skills will be based on the LifeLine Recertification Checklist.
Receive Recertification Certificate
Once successful Recertification is completed, you will receive a Certified LifeLine Practitioner Recertification Certificate.
Recertify Every 2 Years
Recertification is valid for 2 years. CLP Recertification cost $175 USD.
CLP RECERTIFICATION SUPPORT
Covering everything you need to know for successful recertification. Will be emailed to you once recertification is booked.
Updated LifeLine Manual
Receive a digital download of the most current LifeLine Technique® manual. Will be emailed to you once recertification is booked.
LifeLine Experience online course + webinars
If you don’t have access to LifeLine Experience it can be purchased at the discounted rate of $500 USD. Use Promo Code: CLP JOIN HERE
Bonus of 1-year free LifeLine Healing Circle.
LifeLine Healing Circle
Join the LifeLine Healing Circle $18 USD per each individual session. Connect with the community for support. JOIN HERE
If additional celebration is needed
CLP will have 2 months from original date of Recertification session to complete the CLP Recertification process. Rescheduling of Recertification session cost $175 USD
Get started today!
We are honored to continue to learn and grow with you as a powerful community of LifeLineners. Emotions transform energy, energy is movement, movement is change, and change is the essence of our life!