About Dr. Darren Weissman
Darren R. Weissman, D.C. is a chiropractic holistic physician, developer of The LifeLine Technique®, and best-selling Hay House author of The Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude, Awakening to the Secret Code of Your Mind, The Heart of the Matter, and his children’s book, The Daily Lessons of Infinite Love & Gratitude.
He is a contributing author of Dr. Masaru Emoto’s best-selling book, The Healing Power of Water. Based upon his expertise in the subconscious mind and holistic health, Dr. Weissman is an international speaker in the field of consciousness.
He has been featured in the films E-Motion, Making Mankind, Beyond Belief, The Truth, and the award-winning documentary, HEAL, and a series on GAIA. Dr. Weissman has written for numerous magazines including Natural Health, The Huffington Post, Prevention, and InStyle. Dr. Weissman was named the Thought Leader for the United Breast Cancer Foundation and United Women’s Health Alliance. He’s been featured on Hay House Radio, with his acclaimed radio show The Heart of the Matter.
Dr. Darren’s passion is teaching people how to intentionally change the emotional programs of the subconscious mind. As a natural by-product, clients directly enhance their body’s and relationship’s natural potential to heal and thrive.
Dr. Darren Weissman studied at Kansas University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology. He graduated with his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1994 from the National College of Chiropractic. His post-graduate studies have included Applied Kinesiology (AK), Total Body Modification (TBM), Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Neuro- Modulation Technique (NMT), Chinese Energetic Medicine, Natural Healing, and additional intensive training in acupuncture and the Five Element Theory, Ayurvedic Medicine, Shamanism, homeopathy, magnetic therapy, and other forms of energy medicine at the Kalubowila Hospital in Colombo, Sri Lanka.Darren loves life, learning, and serving so that others can awaken to living with passion and purpose. Dr. Weissman has been a key-note speaker or given lectures with the following:
• University of Miami Medical School Hospital
• Omega Institute, NY
• Kripalu, NY
• National Emergency Room Nurse’s Conference
• Hay House “I Can Do It!” Conferences
• Mishka Production “Celebrate Your Life” Conferences
• Summit LA
• Malaysian High Court
• ZoomerLife Conference, Canada
• Conscious Life Expos, LA
• Ocean of Gratitude Cruise
• Infinity Foundation, Chicago
• Greenheart Transforms “Envisioning a World Transformed” Conference
• Honoring Your Wisdom Expo, NC
• Lily Dale, NY
• Touch for Health
• International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy
• Activate Your Alchemy Cruise
• Edgar Cayce Foundation, VA
• DMK International World of Confidence Esthetics Retreat
• Theosophical Society of America
• ASEA International Conference and more