Who we are
It is our intention that your experience with The LifeLine Center shall exceed your expectations!
Our team does everything humanly possible to support our clients’ and students’ goals and desires.
We know that life happens and things change.
Should this be the case for you, kindly reference the policies and disclaimers below to maintain a healthy win-win relationship.
We desire only the best for you and look forward to serving you.
THE LIFELINE LEARNING CENTER, LTD.
LIFELINE LEARNING PROGRAMS
- All LifeLine course participants may request a refund until the refund window closes.
- The refund window is open for 72 hours from your initial date of purchase.
- No refunds will be issued 72 hours after the date of purchase.
- LifeLine Tool Kit digital downloads will be accessible once the refund window has closed.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although it is not our intention to alter dates, times, and location of the LifeLine courses, The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd. reserves the right to change the dates, times, and/or location if necessary. The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd. will provide a 90-day notice of any changes. The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd. is not responsible for travel and accommodation fees due to possible changes.
- LifeLine course and all program materials are non-transferable.
LIFELINE COURSE PAYMENT PLANS
- There is a $20 USD payment plan fee for each payment processed.
- All subsequent payments due 30 days after initial purchase.
- Payments are auto debited through the agreed upon payment method.
LIFELINE HEALING CIRCLE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- All sales of the LifeLine Healing Circle, single session, monthly or yearly subscription are final, and no credits or refunds will be issued.
- The LifeLine Healing Circle Subscription is on a monthly or yearly recurring billing cycle, charges are auto-debited through the agreed-upon payment method.
- You may cancel the LifeLine Healing Circle Subscription at any time meaning your card will not be auto-charged at the next monthly or yearly billing cycle. If a charge has recently been processed any cancelation requests will be applied for the next billing cycle.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
LIFELINE COURSE AND SESSION TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Please read the following to understand the terms of your participation in any LifeLine course to learn and/or experience The LifeLine Technique®.
- You agree to assume full and complete responsibility for yourself while participating in the course.
- You understand that you may choose not to participate in any part of the course.
- You understand the course may involve physical and non-physical exertion.
- You understand the course is not ‘therapeutic’ nor a substitute for therapy or advice from a medical doctor.
- You do not demonstrate a propensity towards psychological fragility.
- You confirm that you do not have a recent history of chronic mental illness (if you are under the care of a treating professional, the professional has consented to your participation in this program).
- You agree not to stop taking any prescribed medication, unless recommended and under the guidance of a practicing medical physician.
- You acknowledge that you are free to enter into an agreement to participate in a LifeLine Technique® session if you choose. You understand and acknowledge that the purpose of this session is to harmonize the energetic field of my mind and body, and it is not designed or intended to be “treatment” of disease or infirmity. You further acknowledge that THE LIFELINE TECHNIQUE® does not require physical manipulation, adjustment, or therapeutic massage. You fully assume any risk related to receiving a session with THE LIFELINE TECHNIQUE® from a Certified LifeLine Practitioner and hold harmless Dr. Darren Weissman, The LifeLine Learning Center Ltd., and The LifeLine Wellness Center, Ltd. for any claims related to receiving care with THE LIFELINE TECHNIQUE®.
You acknowledge and agree that the course, as well as my participation in the course, can be terminated at the discretion of The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd. for any reason at any time.
You agree to release The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd., the directors and associates from any liability or claims for financial compensation for my personal well-being for the period of the program and beyond including any personal injury or mental anguish sustained by you.
LIFELINE COURSE MEDIA RELEASE
I hereby grant to The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd., the right to record my voice and likeness. In granting these rights, I agree that The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd., has the full and irrevocable right to produce, copy, distribute, exhibit, and transmit my voice and likeness in connection with The LifeLine Technique® course program, its services, and its products by means of broadcast or cablecast, webcast via the internet, videotape, film, print, publishing, video production, photography, or any similar electronic or mechanical method.
The foregoing is made for promotional consideration only, and The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd., an exercise of the grant of rights shall be deemed full consideration.
THE LIFELINE WELLNESS CENTER, LTD.
Our practitioners and staff are dedicated to maintaining the confidentiality of our clients. Client records are maintained in conformance with HIPPA and respect for your privacy. Communication is vital for effective practitioner-client sessions. If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or compliments, do not hesitate to bring them to our attention.
By willfully choosing to participate in experiencing a LifeLine Technique® session kindly understand that the purpose of The LifeLine Technique® is to harmonize the energetic field of the body and that sessions are not designed or intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or infirmity.
You hereby agree to accept responsibility for your own health and any risk related to receiving a session and to hold harmless The LifeLine Wellness Center, Ltd., The LifeLine Learning Center, Ltd., Darren R. Weissman D.C., and the Certified LifeLine Practitioners from any claim resulting from LifeLine sessions.
You also understand that LifeLine sessions do not replace services or treatment by other healthcare professionals. You acknowledge that the number of sessions recommended and the results obtained will vary for each individual as the practitioners provide highly individualized care for each client.
Payment is due at the time of service. Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). The client’s signature at the bottom of this page authorizes the use of the credit card information on file for all sessions and products provided by The LifeLine Wellness Center. A $25.00 fee will be assessed for any check returned unpaid by the client’s bank. The LifeLine Wellness Center is not a participating provider for any insurance carrier or group.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
Occasionally, clients are turned away for appointments because practitioner schedules are full. A 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment, and the full session fee will be assessed for any missed appointment without the required notice, using the credit card on file in the client account.
All matters regarding client health require medical supervision. The LifeLine Technique® is not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician and/or medical professional. Certified LifeLine Practitioners are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual participant; nor are they responsible for your specific health needs that may require medical attention and/or supervision. The practitioner, developer of The LifeLine Tecnique®, or publisher of any materials pertaining to The LifeLine Technique® will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestion when participating in any LifeLine session, course, or application of information as it pertains to The LifeLine Technique®.
Should you have any inquiries please feel free to call The LifeLine Center at 866-398-9864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may be of service to you.